DATE AND TIME
Tuesday, July 24th 2018
The Pint Downtown
10125 109 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5J 3P2
A collab between Men Edmonton
x Next Gen Men present Wolf Pack YEG!
Wolf Pack YEG aims to build a community of social support by creating space for the conversations that men don't normally have.
Check out features on our previous events on CBC and Global News!
Wolf Pack YEG sparks a conversation. Come hang out with us at The Pint, bring a friend or make some new ones, all while supporting Next Gen Men in creating spaces to engage men and boys in conversations around gender.
July's Topic: Lone Wolves
Being lonely is bad for your health - as bad as obesity or smoking! We know that loneliness strikes men in different ways, so we're excited to open the Edmonton edition of Wolf Pack by asking the question "Why are so many men feeling lonely?!"
For more info about Wolf Pack, please keep an eye on our website
- Our monthly events are open to people of all genders, so that we can learn with and learn from each other.
- Please note this event is 18+ with proper government-issued ID.
- Funds and donations raised through Wolf Pack support Next Gen Men's mission to to engage, educate, and empower the next generation of men through:
- Next Gen Men program for 12-18 year old boys where we challenge societal constructs of what it is to "be a man" today
- Wolf Pack is a monthly discussion group to create space for conversations men don't traditionally have
- Equity Leaders smashes glass ceilings from the top down by working with leaders to Believe in Diversity, Behave Inclusively, and Become Equitable
Thank you for your support!