DATE AND TIME
Monday, June 25th 2018
Mill Street Brewpub
219 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2S 0A4
(Upstairs - please email email@example.com if there are accessibility issues)
Wolf Pack YYC aims to build a community of social support by creating space for the conversations that men don't normally have.
Check out features on our previous events on CBC and Global News!
Wolf Pack YYC sparks a conversation. Come hang out with us at Mill Street, bring a friend or make some new ones, all while supporting Next Gen Men and our mission to engage, educate, and empower the next generation of men.
June's Topic: Grief & Loss
Some of us have experienced much of it in our lives, while others have not yet known what it's like to lose someone close.
There's no right place to be in this spectrum either. It just is what it is for you.
That said, there are some great life teachings by those who have experienced loss in their life. How they managed to work through the emotional rollercoaster and what we can do as friends and community to be able to come together in powerful and empathetic support.
No two people are the same and Wolf Pack brings two inspiring stories about loss and the transformations that occurred as they managed their unique journeys through some tough times.
For more info about Wolf Pack, please keep an eye on our website
- Our monthly events are open to people of all genders, so that we can learn with and learn from each other.
- Please note this event is 18+ with proper government-issued ID.
- Funds and donations raised through Wolf Pack support Next Gen Men's mission to to engage, educate, and empower the next generation of men through:
- Our Next Gen Men program for 12-18 year old boys where we challenge societal constructs of what it is to "be a man" today
- Wolf Pack, a monthly discussion group to create space for conversations men don't traditionally have
- Equity Leaders smashes glass ceilings from the top down by working with leaders to Believe in Diversity, Behave Inclusively, and Become Equitable
Thank you for your support!