DATE AND TIME
Tuesday, May 29th 2018
96 Ossington Ave, Toronto, ON M6J 2Z4
Wolf Pack YYC aims to build a community of social support by creating space for the conversations that men don't normally have.
Check out features on our previous events on CBC and Global News!
Wolf Pack YYC sparks a conversation. Come hang out with us at The Local, bring a friend or make some new ones, all while supporting Next Gen Men and our mission to engage, educate, and empower the next generation of men.
May's Topic: Emotional Literacy
A collab between lululemon's Real Talk x Next Gen Men's Wolf Pack YYZ!
For more info about Wolf Pack, please keep an eye on our website
- Our monthly events are open to people of all genders, so that we can learn with and learn from each other.
- Please note this event is 18+ with proper government-issued ID.
- Funds and donations raised through Wolf Pack support Next Gen Men's mission to to engage, educate, and empower the next generation of men through:
- Next Gen Men program for 12-18 year old boys where we challenge societal constructs of what it is to "be a man" today
- Wolf Pack is a monthly discussion group to create space for conversations men don't traditionally have
- Equity Leaders smashes glass ceilings from the top down by working with leaders to Believe in Diversity, Behave Inclusively, and Become Equitable
Thank you for your support!